10 January 2014

I'm Georgie, I'm a Filofax addict. (+YouTube announcement!)

So, on the jumping right in theme, I started a Youtube channel!

It was big and scary and I'm so proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone.
The video is about my planner/diary history and then filofaxing!
I'm Georgie, I'm a Filofax addict.
There I said it!

I have some great feedback so far and looking forward to making more.



I plan to make other videos on the same topics I listed in the previous post so if planners and filofax aren't your thing there may be something else of interest coming up. If you don't want to miss them, don't forget to subscribe to my channel.

I would also like to give Vlogging a go later in the year.
I think it would be great for me because I'm not particularly good at writing or rather I don't practice enough, and my mind runs faster than my hands can keep up with!
But also if I can fit it into my life relatively regularly in a schedule I am comfortable with, I can get everything (well most things!) out of my head - like a therapy really?!
Sometimes I feel like I haven't achieved much or when I catch up with friends and they ask what I've been up to, I'm stumped (or just stupid!) I know I've been busy which is why I dont actaully see anybody often but busy with what? Doesn't often make for an interesting conversation but perhaps collated over a few videos will amount to something and failing that just something for me to look back on and remember!

Have a lovely weekend x