20 January 2014

My first Filofax swap.

 One day last week, I can't remember which, my swap arrived and some washi with a story.
I was so excited, I've never been in a swap before.


I had to wait for what felt like an eternity to finish my toast while it was still warm because I didn't want it to get cold while I opened it up!
The bits were packed in a grey plastic envelope, which will come in very handy.
I thought I might store any spare bits for my filo in it.


 The goodies are so cute. I was amazed because I'd been asking my husband for weeks to bring me home a single treasury tag from his work because I only need one and didn't want to buy a whole box, only to find out that his company doesn't even use them! Anyway now I have one. She could have put only that in and I'd have been chuffed to bits!



I love everything! It all looks so pretty.


These pockets are great. I thought I might punch holes in them for the project life section in my filo to collect keepsakes and mementos for my albums but they are a teeny tiny bit too wide so would need to be trimmed a little first.


There were these 4 sheets of A5 paper, perfect for valentines day so I will keep them safe for then.




 This is a beautiful Paperchase notebook. Ironic because I was on the Paperchase website that morning, browsing the sale for a journal for a lists project. So now I definatley need to start that project!


  Then there were the dividers, the essence of the swap! I desperately need these for my contacts section. And finally a cute pocket sized notebook. I love the 'thinky thoughts' on the cover, it's so me!
I'm really pleased with everything I was sent so a big thank you to Rita if your reading.

Another envelope arrived that day too.


The previous week I had ordered myself some sticky notes from eBay.  They arrived so fast as always but they weren't sticking well and kept ripping off the pad so I mentioned it to the seller and they immediately offered a refund. I thought I'd ask if I could be substituted in washi instead and the seller obliged.


So I am so excited to finally have some gold glitter fabric tape that I've been eyeing up on Instagram and some striped washi. I'm going into a pink and grey phase.

Back soon xx