17 January 2014

You came?! Welcome, I've been making some new friends...

Have you checked out my YouTube channel?
There are now 3 videos for you!
I had an absolute nightmare filming and editing the last 2!
At least it's given some great practice and I'm proud of what I've done.
I would love to read your comments over there.

I have made some friends this past week on the Filofax Lovers UK facebook group and have managed to get myself involved in my first swap. I'm very excited about it, I'll be getting some a-z dividers for my Malden and sending off a little package of goodies in return.
I'll most likely post it on Instagram in the week, which is where I seem to spend most of my spare moments lately.

So, I started this post last weekend and then my little boy came down with a bug which involved some sleepless nights, lots of cleaning, washing and having him home from school all week!
I've not coped with it particularly well but thankfully he's fully recovered now so I can try to catch up the weeks to-do's this weekend, including my Instagram!

Also I recieved the above mentioned swap yesterday so I'm about to do a post about that and will include some photos as I realise my posts needs some colour, if the content isn't enough!!!

xx